RSV ANTIBODY VACCINE
RSV Antibody Vaccination is on hold for now. We are hopeful it will be available for our patients next year.
NOW SCHEDULING INFLUENZA (FLU) VACCINE
You may now call and schedule your child's flu vaccine for the upcoming 2023-2024 flu season.
More information about flu vaccine at RCAM can be found here.
NEW MASK POLICY
Now there are only 2 reasons to wear a mask at RCAM:
- SYMPTOMS: if a patient is having respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or congestion), patient and anyone coming to the office with that patient need to wear a mask.
- PREFERENCE: you can always wear a mask if you prefer. Nurses and providers will be happy also to wear a mask during your appointment if that is what your family prefers - just let us know.
Mask policy only applies to individuals 3 years old and up when developmentally appropriate.
SUNDAY NEWBORN CLINIC AND SICK CHILD CLINICS HAVE RETURNED
In November 2022, we announced some changes to our weekend clinic schedule as we adjusted to staffing shortages.
We are pleased to report that we have added new staff, and, therefore, the Sunday Newborn and Sick Child Clinics have returned.
Since Dr. Fleming started this pediatric medical practice in 1966, being available to our patients has been a top priority. We are now back to offering in office Newborn Care and Sick Child Care on both Saturday and Sunday and being open 364 days a year.
HEALOW ONLINE CHECK-IN
The convenience and accuracy of online check-in is now available through Healow.
A step-by-step how to is available here: healow-check-in-complete.pdf.
RCAM Recommends COVID Vaccine for Children Ages 6 months and up
- RCAM still recommends staying up to date with your COVID vaccine which is available for everyone 6 months and up.
- More info about COVID Vaccine at RCAM
Prenatal Visits Now Available In Person At Both Duraleigh and Brier Creek Offices
Prenatal Visits are an opportunity for our parents who are looking for a pediatric practice to learn about RCAM
- Prenatal Visits are led by one of our pediatricians.
- We will schedule up to 4 couples per Visit.
- Now returning to In Person Prenatal Visits (we will continue to require masks and do our best with social distancing).
- We will continue to offer to those who prefer a Prenatal Visits through a Zoom call.
- If you have any special concerns about scheduling your Prenatal Visit, please let us know so that we can try to make that happen.
- Call to schedule 919-781-7490.