April 26, 2022 - RCAM Curbside Clinic was an effort by our office to protect staff and patients during the heights of the COVID pandemic. On Monday, May 2, 2022, we plan to end Curbside Clinic and return to seeing sick patients indoors at both the Duraleigh and Brier Creek offices.
May we take this moment to remind you that we continue to offer sick appointments 364 days a year (not on Christmas - but we do offer sick visits on Saturdays, Sundays, and every other holiday).
How to schedule an appointment for your sick child:
- Call and speak to one of our schedulers. You will be given a time and a location (Duraleigh or Brier Creek office) for you appointment.
- When you arrive in the parking lot at the location of your appointment, call again to let us know that you have arrived. You may be asked to pay your copay over the phone (in the near future you will be able to do all of Step #2 via the Healow app).
- When we have an exam room ready, your nurse will call you into the office.
- Make sure all family members 3 years and up wear a mask (we understand that some children over 3 may not developmentally be able to wear a mask). Mask mandates have been eased in many other places. We appreciate your patience as your pediatrician's office moves slowly through this change.
- Your nurse will greet you and take you directly to your exam room.