It’s the Weekend and New Year’s Day Holiday, December 30 and 31, 2017 and January 1, 2018
December 30, 2017 – We hope this is a fun, long weekend for our families (apologies to Dr. Owrey who is working this year’s holiday) who are preparing for whatever 2018 brings – the return to school is a big one at our house.
Both the Duraleigh and Brier Creek offices will closed for routine business for the Monday New Year’s Day holiday.
You may have noticed that our holiday hours are much like our weekend hours:
- Closed for “routine” business
- Limited clinic available in the morning on Saturday, Sunday and the Monday holiday; call as soon as you can after 9am if you think your child may need to be seen
- Visits are by appointment only; there are no walk-in appointments available on the weekend or holiday
- We are available for phone advice at any time if you have a concern about your child’s health
The Weekend and New Year’s Day Lineup
- Saturday’s On-Call Pediatrician: Sarah Owrey, MD
- Sunday’s On-Call Pediatrician: Jamila Fletcher, MD
- Monday’s New Year’s Day Pediatrician: Sarah Owrey, MD
After Hours Care
- Our On Call Pediatrician manages our after hours care.
- Urgent calls outside regular hours: 919-781-7490
- After hours backup number: 919-831-5526
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222