Today is Friday, September 14, 2018
- We hope today’s Friday Notes: Special Edition finds you and your family together and safe
WE ARE CLOSED TODAY due to the Uncertain Nature of Hurricane Path Prediction
- No one here is blaming local meteorologists.
- In fact, I am personally amazed and appreciative – we benefit from their knowledge, forecasting, and stamina.
Way to Go Dr. Lily!
- As we grow weary of weather maps, this morning’s Friday Notes: Special Edition picture features a Special Addition to the RCAM-ily: Our very own Dr. Lily Harris, her husband Michael, and now big sister Carrie Anne this week welcomed Georgia Amelia (aka “Milly”).
- For those of you keeping score at home: 6 lbs and 8 oz.
- Also for those of you keeping score: we are at 2 down and 1 to go for August and September expectant RCAM Pediatricians.
- On Call Pediatrician: Dr. Emily Ross will be managing our after hours care
- As stated earlier, both offices are closed today. We will be unable to see any patients today.
- IF YOU HAVE AN URGENT QUESTION ABOUT A SICK CHILD: our answering service will be taking messages and a group of our nurses – backed by Drs. Emily Ross, Rick Gessner, Ben Meares, Todd Harris and Jamila Fletcher – will be happy to try and help on what no doubt will be a challenging day.
- Stay tuned. Like you, we will continue to monitor local weather reports.
- We are hopeful to open up the Duraleigh office for weekend hours on Saturday.
After Hours Care
- Urgent calls 24 hours a day: 919-781-7490
- After hours backup number: 919-831-5526
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222