January 16, 2016 – Isn’t it nice to hear good news once in a while?
Some days you could really use that good news.
For certain college basketball fans, today might be a good day to seek out some good news.
The American Academy of Pediatrics made a list of 7 great advancements in pediatric research. Read about how life is better today for our children due to pediatric research here.
And guess what?
Even if your team happen to win today – or if you don’t care about college basketball – all of these advancements are still good news.
The achievements are listed below. Click on each one for more information.
- Preventing Disease with Life-saving Immunizations
- Reducing SIDS with “Back to Sleep”
- Curing a Common Childhood Cancer
- Saving Premature Babies by helping them Breathe
- Preventing Mother-to-Baby HIV Transmission
- Increasing Life Expectancy for Children with Chronic Disease
- Saving Lives with Car Seats and Seat Belts