March 26, 2018 – In case you hadn’t noticed – this past Tuesday – calendar winter gave way to calendar spring.
At that time, we also snuck in our new banner – the cold and solitary ‘boy making snow angel‘ was replaced by this colorful and congenial ‘two girls in a field of marigolds‘.
Since changing to a spring-themed banner, it has snowed twice so we now recognize that the banner change was nothing but wishful thinking.
Flu Season Winding Down
- That was some February.
- As you can see, there is some flu out there still but not very much.
- Start planning for the 2018-2019 flu season. Mark your calendars: September and October are good months during which to get your flu vaccine so you can be protected throughout flu season.
Well Season Cranking Up
- Call now to schedule your child’s camp or school physical.
- If your child has already had their well visit / physical for this year, remember that we can complete school, athletic and camp forms based on information from that visit. There is no reason that you would have to go to an Urgent Care or a Pharmacy Clinic for your annual physical.
Holiday Week Coming Up
- Our office will be closed for routine business on Friday, March 30th in observance of the Good Friday holiday.
- Our holiday schedule is very similar to our weekend schedule and both are detailed here.
- In short, we will offer a morning clinic at the Duraleigh office for urgent needs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- For predictable needs – like medication refills – try to call before Friday.