June 7, 2019 – Tomorrow – Saturday, June 8, 2019 – our Duraleigh office will be without power as Duke-Progress Energy will be doing some work on the transformer that serves that building.
Therefore, our typical Saturday After Hours Clinic will take place at our Brier Creek office.
The “Written-In-Stone” Weekend Plan: Saturday, June 8th
- After Hours Clinic with be at the Brier Creek office (click here or see below for directions)
- No Walk-In Appointments on the Weekend
- Patients are seen by appointment only
- If you think your child may need to be seen this weekend, call 919-781-7490 in the morning after 9 am; our answering service will send us a message and you will get a call back from the Weekend Nurse working with the On Call Pediatrician.
- Weekend Clinic begins at 10am. Clinic ending time varies depending on how busy we are.
- After clinic, we are available to speak by phone about any urgent concerns you may have.
The “Stay Tuned” Weekend Plan: Sunday, June 9th
- Power should return later Saturday so that we can return to Duraleigh for our regular Weekend After Hours Clinic on Sunday
- Of all people, we know things can be unpredictable so our Sunday Backup Plan is to use our Brier Creek office again Progress Energy
- If we are going to a backup plan, that information will be posted here on our website
Going Old School (No EMR)
- While the power is down at Duraleigh, we will not have access to our electronic medical records (EMR) system
- We’ll be making a paper record that will be entered into the electronic record later
- We will not be able to send prescriptions electronically; if your child is prescribed a medicine, you will receive a written script that you can take to your pharmacy
Where is the Brier Creek Office?
- Some of you are very familiar with our Brier Creek location and some of you have never been there before. It is right down the road from a Target if you have some other errands to run that day.
- The address of our Brier Creek office is: 10208 Cerny Street, Suite 100, Raleigh, North Carolina 27617 (Click address for directions)
We Appreciate Your Patience
- If your child is seen this weekend, we will do our best to see that things go smoothly
- Being committed to seeing our patients in our office 364 days a year takes some extra effort – we think that is very important and well worth the effort
- Whenever possible, it is best to be able to avoid urgent cares, pharmacy clinics and emergency rooms and see your pediatricians when your child is sick